Whether you’re starting a new business venture or trying to reinvent your current business identity, WBN can help you with the details.
Your business or corporate identity is the “persona” of your business, and should be designed to facilitate the business objectives. This can include a mission or statement, corporate title, logo (logotype and/or logogram), and supporting devices commonly assembled within a set of style guidelines. These guidelines govern how your identity is applied and confirms approved color palettes, typefaces, page layouts and other such methods of maintaining visual continuity and brand recognition across all physical manifestations of your brand. All guidelines are formulated into a package of tools called corporate identity manuals, which are followed by key personnel and employees alike.
Don’t know where to start on your identity package? Start by calling WBN today!
Two key forces drive the need for thoughtful, fact-based marketing planning:
- Understanding and controlling what, where and how key audiences want to access information and then customizing the information to elicit the desired behavior and
- Breaking down “information silos” to more efficiently market products and services.
This approach – known as integrated marketing communications –is a customer-centric, method of communicating with target audiences. This approach provides low-risk, high reward ways to grow your customer-base.
WBN approaches each marketing challenge by asking the right strategic questions to develop the right approach, plan and message for your business, including:
- What facts are relevant to the current project/situation?
- What research is available for review, what research do we need and what questions still need to be answered?
- What are the opportunities for growth and how do we best position the existing value offering most effectively?
- What is the essence/positioning of the product/event being promoted?
- What are the goals and objectives of the campaign or promotional piece?
- Who are the audiences we are trying to reach, and what do we want them to believe or do?
- What messages and tactical delivery option will bring maximum results?
By answering these key strategic questions with objective, data-based information, WBN can develop effective strategies and strong, integrated tactical plans for your organization that are designed to drive audience behavior.
If you’re like most small to mid-size businesses, you’re cost conscious and you’re short on time. But, especially in today’s marketplace, you still need a marketing budget that will support your business plan and maximize your marketing dollars.
That’s where WBN can help. Whether your budget is small or large, or need help developing your budget, WBN can maximize your marketing dollars spent to ensure that you’re getting production and placement cost-efficiencies and a return on your investment.
Let WBN show how to “smart market” your business and increase your return on investment.